Quattro RAZ-WR240 Receiver
Pair up to 10+ controllers to one receiver
Use any combination of ALL the Quattro Controllers
Create unlimited zones in your project
Control any zone from multiple locations
Now you can control your lights with more than one controller as separate areas and as though they were connected! Have you ever wanted to control lights in two or more areas without the need to pull or run wires! The RAZ-WR240 Dimmer does exactly that! It lets you individually control up different zones independently or in a group.
Also the Quattro control dimming system uses a strong RF signal that is able to travel through walls, ceilings or glass, and can be used up to 100 feet away.
The RAZ-WR240 includes:
One Dimming Receiver for 1 zone
This wireless receiver can work in any of the zones. It has a special Learning Button that is in the unit that will enable you to pair it to any of the zones to 1-4 of the wireless remote controls.
You can add as many optional receivers as you wish to create different control zones. Each zone can have endless number of receivers to each zone, which will let you do large or small installations.
- Memory function: Even if the unit looses power, it will remember all dimming values, so when power comes back, all light will be at the same level where they were left.
- Soft On and Off: Every time you turn On or Off the lights they will gradually turn On/Off softly.
- 12-36VDC operation
- 256 Level of extra smooth dimming
- Soft start On/Off for gradual dimming
- Up to 32 Amps of Power
- 240W at 12V DC
- 480W at 24V DC
- Intelligent Channel Assignment
After you have wired all the receivers according to project requirements, you need to do the following:
1. If you use multiple receivers, you have 2 choices: Have all receivers in the same zone, like zone 1 for example, or have each receiver in a different zone, like Zone 1, 2 3, 4.
2. In order for each receiver to know what Zone it belongs to, you will need to "pair" it to the zone you wish to use. In order to do this, you need to power up the unit, and once that is done, you need to quickly and firmly press and release the learning button in the receiver:
Immediately after that you will need to quickly press and release the ON or OFF button on the remote control from the zone you wish to use. Once you do that, the Lights will Blink once. Now your Remote and receiver are paired!
3. Do the same for the other receivers if you use them.
To reset the receiver press and hold the Learning button until the lights blink 2 times.
You can now pair it to a different zone.