Now you can control your LED lighting systems with multiple system controllers, covering separate rooms on one lighting control system! If you’d like to have your LED lighting on a single system without rewiring your home, this is the receiver for you! The RAZ-WR96 dimming receiver does exactly that! This LED light dimming receiver lets you individually control different zones independently or in a group.
This wall-mounted control dimming system uses a strong RF signal that is able to travel through trees, buildings, or glass, and can be used up to 100 feet away.
One Dimmable Receiver good for a single zone
This wireless receiver (RAZ-WR96) can work in any of the established lighting zones. It is equipped with a special Learning Button in the unit that will enable you to pair it to any of the zones.
You can add as many optional receivers as you wish to create different control zones. Each zone can have an endless number of receivers, allowing for large or small zone light installations.
- Memory function: Even if the unit looses power, it will remember all dimming values, so when power comes back, all lights will be at the same level where they were left.
- Soft on and off: Every time you turn your lights on or off, they will gradually and softly illuminate and extinguish..
- Lightweight and Small
- Single Zone Control
- Learning Button
- Dimming of LED's 12-36VDC
- 12-36VDC operation
- 256 Levels of extra smooth dimming
- Soft start On/Off for gradual dimming
- Up to 8 Amps of Power
- 96 watts at 12V DC
- Intelligent Channel Assignment
After you have wired all the receivers according to project requirements, you need to do the following:
1. If you use multiple receivers, you have 2 choices: Have all receivers in the same zone, like zone 1 for example, or have each receiver in a different zone, like Zone 1, 2 3, or 4.
2. In order for each receiver to know what zone it belongs to, you will need to "pair" it to the zone you wish to use. In order to do this, you need to power up the unit and then immediately and firmly press and release the Learning Button in the receiver:
Immediately after that you will need to quickly press and release the on/off button on the remote control from the zone you wish to use. Once you do that, the lights will blink once. Now your remote and receiver are paired!
3. Do the same for the other receivers if you use them.
To reset the receiver press and hold the âœLearningâ� button until the lights blink 2 times.
You can now pair it to a different zone.