QUATTRO 120-240 VOLT AC DIMMING RECEIVER
ONLY 1-3/4"W x 1-3/4"L x 13/16"H
Now you can control your 120-240V AC LED lights with more than one controller across separate rooms in your home with ease! Have you ever wanted to control the LED lights throughout your home without rewiring your LED system? The RAZ-120AC-D dimming receiver does exactly that! It lets you individually control different zones independently or in a group.
Also the wall control dimming system uses a strong RF signal that is able to travel through trees, buildings, and glass, and can be used up to 100 feet away.
One Dimmable Receiver good for one LED lighting zone
This wireless receiver (RAZ-120AC-D) can work in any zone. This unit is equipped with a special Learning Button that enables you to pair it to any of the zones.
You can add as many optional lighting receivers as you wish to create different control zones. Each zone can have an endless number of receivers, allowing for large or small installations.
- Memory function: Even if the unit loses power, it will remember all dimming values. This means that when power returns, all lights will be at the same level as before.
- Soft On and Off: Every time you turn your LED lights on or off they will gradually do so, rather than immediately turning on or off.
- Lightweight and Small
- Control of 1 Zone
- Learning Button
- Dimming of LED's
- 120-240V AC operation
- Smooth dimming
- Soft start on/off for gradual dimming
- Maximum 400-Watt load
- Intelligent Channel Assignment
After you have wired all the receivers according to project requirements, you need to do the following:
1. If you use multiple receivers, there are a couple of options: Have all receivers in the same zone, i.e. zone one, or have each receiver in a different zone, like zone one, two, three, or four.
2. In order for each receiver to know which zone it belongs to, you will need to "pair" it to the zone you wish to use. In order to do this, you need to power up the unit then quickly and firmly press and release the Learning Button in the receive:
Immediately after that you will need to quickly press and release the on or off button on the remote control from the zone you wish to use. Once you do that, the Lights will Blink once. Now your Remote and receiver are paired!
3. Do the same for the other receivers if you use them.
To reset the receiver press and hold the Learning button until the lights blink.
You can now pair it to a different zone.