QUATTRO 120-240 VOLT AC SWITCHING RECEIVER
ONLY 1-3/4"W x 1-3/4"L x 13/16"H
Now you can control your 120-240V AC LED lights with multiple controllers. If you have several rooms you need to manage with a single lighting control system, you’re in luck. Maybe you want to control lights in a couple of rooms without running wires or rewiring your entire home to accommodate the new LED control system. The RAZ-120AC-S Switch receiver does exactly that! It lets you individually control different zones independently or in a group, making installation and use of your LED lighting system hassle-free.
This wall-mounted LED light control system uses a strong RF signal that can travel through trees, buildings, or glass and can be used up to 100 feet away.
One ON / OFF Receiver for one zone
This wireless receiver (RAZ-120AC-S) can work in any of the zones you set up. This unit is equipped with a special “Learning Button” that will enable you to pair it with any of your LED lighting zones.
You can add as many optional receivers as you wish to create different control zones. Each zone can have an endless number of receivers, which allows for large or small installations.
- Memory function: ven if the unit loses power, it will remember all of your set values so that when power comes back, all lights will be at the same level where they were left.
- Soft on and off: Every time you turn your lights on or off, they will gradually do so, rather than immediately illuminating or extinguishing.
- Lightweight and Small
- Control of one Zone
- Learning Button
- On/off of any 12--240V AC Device
- 120-240V AC operation
- Soft start On/Off
- Max 400 watts load
- Intelligent Channel Assignment
After you have wired all the receivers according to project requirements, you need to do the following:
1. you use multiple receivers, you have two options: Have all receivers in the same zone, like zone one for example, or have each receiver in a different zone, like Zone 1, 2, 3, or 4.
2. In order for each receiver to know what zone it belongs to, you will need to "pair" it to the zone you wish to use. In order to do this, you need to power up the unit, then quickly and firmly press and release the Learning button in the receiver:
Immediately after that you will need to quickly press and release the on or off button on the remote control from the zone you wish to use. Once you do that, the Lights will Blink once. Now your Remote and receiver are paired!
3. Do the same for the other receivers if you use them.
To reset the receiver press and hold the Learning button until the lights blink.
You can now pair it to a different zone.